Our general House clearance services in Nottingham cover all aspects of property clearance , we are able to deal empathetically with all types of circumstances and are happy to carry out clearances where perhaps the previous occupants have been unwell and unable to care for themselves or their properties resulting in unsanitary conditions.
We will never discuss your clearance with third parties or neighbours offering a strict confidentiality policy along with this we always used closed vans to ensure your further privacy.
As part of our Nottingham house clearances we are able to offer the following services:
- Full or part house clearances including cupboards, drawers and electrical items.
- Outbuildings, garages ,shed and lofts.
- Removal and disposal of carpets if required.
- House or flat clearances where there is restricted access.
- We are able to work with your key holder such as an estate agent to provide a quote and carry out the house clearance.
How does it work?
Being faced with having a house to clear is often something that you may not have had to deal with before, we try to make the process as easy for you as possible. We are able to carry out your clearance 7 days a week and do not require you to be there when the work is carried out.
We are able to provide you with an estimate over the telephone or by email, we can then visit the property to give you an exact fixed quote and if you are happy to proceed we can then arrange to carry out your house clearance. We are always happy to provide a quote off photographs if this is easier for you.
Our fixed price quote has no hidden extras and is a more economic way of clearing a property than using skips or Pay per load services. On visiting your property we will always make a realistic allowance for saleable goods from the cost of your clearance.
When we come to provide you with a quote for a house clearance it is likely you will face one of three scenarios:
- The contents of your house have no resale value: In this case you would be charged for the house clearance to include disposal fees at a local waste transfer station and our labour.
- The contents include a mixture of items some for disposal and others with resale value perhaps to include antiques, collectables or other items : In this scenario we will make an allowance for these items and offset it against the cost of clearance.
- The majority of the contents in the property are antiques or have value. If this value exceeds the clearance costs, we will then pay you the difference.
Once we have carried out your house clearance we will always leave the premises tidy for you sweeping or vacuuming though the property is standard as well as offering additional cleaning services if required.
For peace of mind we will always provide you with an invoice or receipt for your payment so that you can be assured you have a paper trail for your waste disposal.
All of our house clearance services are offered throughout Nottingham and Nottinghamshire including all surrounding areas such as Long Eaton, Stapleford, Newark, Keyworth, Ilkeston etc.. We are always happy to discuss your requirements in other areas.